The design of the packaging is carried out by our wood industry engineer and packaging technology engineer based on the previously received and assessed data.
When planning, the following are taken into account so that the goods to be packed are not damaged during transport:
- mode of transport
- expected loads during transport
- the parameters of the goods to be transported
- current packaging standards
- packaging technology
- environmental regulations
- occupational safety rules
- dimensions of the transport vehicle
- in the case of container transport, the dimensions of the packaging units are optimized for the enclosure dimensions of the container
During the planning, we make a precise proposal for the required transport capacity. We specify the exact number of containers and container type.